Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979.
Goods must be returned / exchanged within 5 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to accept a exchange.
- 1.Buy products from us at GXLY TRADE membership price which will resell for you at wholesale prices to businesses and our consumers worldwide.
- Once you have purchased the membership use your order number as a payment reference if you pay via bank transfer.
- Membership fee is £2,000.00 which expires every 10 days.
- 2.Minimum initial investment is £2,000.00Members who are within 50 miles radius will have to pay membership fee at our showroom in cash when collecting profits.Members who are out of the 50 mile radius can pay their membership fee via bank transfer or pay in cash at our showroom.Membership fee can not be deducted out of members profits .
- 3.We can only choose the products to resell for you once we have your initial investment.
- 4.GXLY trade members will make £3,520.00 – 6,600.00 + profit in 10 days depending on their initial investment.
- 5.We resell them online and at our showroom in the UK and Milan at wholesale prices to businesses and our customers worldwide, 10 days membership + initial investment needs to be paid upfront at our showroom in the UK or via bank transfer so we can carry on reselling for you Monday- Friday. If we have your initial investment all you need to do is purchase your membership every 10 days which is £2,000.00.
- 6.Members will receive a email with results every day Monday – Friday by 7pm.
- 7.Members within 50 miles radius from our showroom will need to book an appointment to collect their profits and pay their membership fee, members out of the 50 mile radius can pay membership fee + initial investment and receive profits via bank transfer or at our showroom.
- Once members have made they Initial Investment back in 20 DAYS with their profit on top and wish to carry on making more profit for the next 20 DAYS (so this is full profit as your initial investment has been made back already) you must make sure your membership is active and not expired for the following 20 days period in order for us to carry on reselling for you.
- 8. Initial investment can not be returned once you have purchased your GXLY TRADE membership online and made the payment at our showroom in the UK or via Bank Transfer.
- Members are guaranteed to make their initial investment back in 20 DAYS of trading, if you want to carry on making profit after you have made your INITIAL INVESTMENT back you will need to make sure your membership is active and not expired.
- 9.Now that you have made your INITAL Investment back + PROFIT on top in 40 days, in order for us to carry on reselling for the member you will need to make your initial investment again and purchase membership so we can carry on reselling for you.
- Members within 50 mile radius will need to purchase them membership online so they can pay their initial investment & membership fee at our showroom.
- Members out of the 50 mile radius can pay their initial investment & membership fee via bank transfer or at our showroom.
- You will also need to bring your Passport along with you and your email confirmation with your order number when arriving at the showroom for the following:
- To make an initial investment
- To pay for 10 days membership
- To collect your profits
- 10. International members will get 10 days profits transferred to them via Bank Transfer and can pay for INITIAL INVESTMENT & MEMBERSHIP FEE via Bank Transfer.
GXLY TRADE IS A 12 MONTHS CONTRACT.
Members will receive their full 10 days profits via bank transfer or at our showroom as long as their next 10 days membership is always paid upfront for profits to be released.
Tax & Duties
All quoted prices include 20% VAT, for any products delivered outside of the EU the 20% VAT will automatically be removed from the products when you reach the point of payment; however you will be responsible for paying a Customs duty / Excise duty and/or import VAT that may arise at the delivery destination.
Please contact your country’s customs to find out how much these costs might be.
We regard these as essential cookies and must be accepted in order to continue use of the website.
Third party & targeting cookies are connected with services such as social media networks that provide like and share buttons.
Acceptance of Terms
Terms and Conditions for use of garmz.co.uk
In these Terms and Conditions we, our, us, refers to Zulu Clothing Limited.
If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or on-line services provided here, and should leave the Website immediately.
By using the Website you agree to not use it for any illegal or malicious purposes. You also agree to respect and abide by all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree to not compromise the security of the Website, or attempt to gain access to secured areas or any sensitive information stored on the Website.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
GARMZ reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement by visiting this page.
GARMZ will have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
All orders placed by you and the purchases of goods from us (whether via our website, by telephone, or by any other means we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us, either (i) by delivery of the goods to you, or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you in store, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
On the Website, you may place an order for a product or products advertised for sale. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
Pricing and Payment
Occasionally, we advertise goods at a promotional price, to be claimed via a promotional code. You must quote the relevant promotional code, otherwise you may be charged the full price.
Occasionally, errors may occur resulting in goods being incorrectly priced or described. In this case, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Unless you choose to collect the goods from one of our shop and except in exceptional circumstances, we aim to deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time (except in exceptional circumstances) but not more than 30 days after the day you place your order, unless otherwise agreed between you and us. We reserve the right to deliver an order in instalments by separate delivery shipments.
All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will either (at our discretion) cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
Limitation of Liability
GARMZ will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of GARMZ and their employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Zulu Clothing Limited such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Zulu clothing ltd .
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Zulu Clothing Limited and that you will refrain from copying, causing to be copied, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of www.Garmz.co.uk Website, and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error-free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by other parties. We do not control such Websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such Websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
We reserve the rights to change our terms & conditions at any given time.