Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979.
Goods must be returned / exchanged within 5 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to accept a exchange
Tax & Duties
All quoted prices include 20% VAT, for any products delivered outside of the EU the 20% VAT will automatically be removed from the products when you reach the point of payment; however you will be responsible for paying a Customs duty / Excise duty and/or import VAT that may arise at the delivery destination.
Please contact your country’s customs to find out how much these costs might be.
GXLY TRADE IS A 12 MONTH CONTRACT.
GXLY TRADE MEMBERSHIP CONSISTS OF:
GXLY TRADE MEMBERSHIP CONSISTS OF:
- 1.Buy products from us at GXLY TRADE membership price which will resell for you at wholesale prices to businesses and our consumers worldwide.
- Once you have purchased the membership use your order number as a payment reference.
- Membership fee is £2,000.00 which expires every 14 days.
- 2.Minimum initial investment is £4,000.00 which expires every 12 months.
- Members will need to their membership fee every two weeks on a Friday in order for us to release your profits at the showroom every two weeks on a Sunday and carry on reselling for you.
- Profits will be paid via bank transfer every 2 weeks on a Sunday at our showroom.
- Members in the 50 mile radius will need to come to the showroom every two weeks on a Sunday to collect profits.
- Members out of the 50 mile radius have the option to come to the showroom or request a bank transfer every 2 weeks on a Sunday.
- Membership fee can not be deducted out of profits.
- 3.We can only choose the products to resell for you once we have your membership fee.
- 4.GXLY trade members will make £3,080.00 – £3,360.00 every 14 days depending on their initial investment.
- 5.We resell them online and at our showroom in the UK and Milan at wholesale prices to businesses and our customers worldwide.
- 6.Members will receive a email with results every day Monday – Sunday by 7pm. .
- 7. Initial investment can not be returned once you have purchased your GXLY TRADE membership online and made the payment.
- You will need to make sure every week you have completed the following in order for us to carry on reselling for you:
- Paid membership fee
- 8. International members will get profits sent via bank transfer every day Monday – Sunday.
- 9. We are the leading distributors in the UK supplying independent retailers and personal shoppers which is a big advantage for all our GXLY TRADE MEMBERS to make good profit daily.
- 10. We have consumers worldwide who purchase items for themselves at wholesale prices whilst being GARMZ members which is a big advantage for GXLY TRADE MEMBERS to make good profit daily.
- 11.Profits can vary £10.00 – £30.00 daily depending on the brands we resell that day as each brand has it’s own value and demand.
- 12.Your initial investment is never at risk, a GXLY TRADE member is guaranteed to make profit daily.
- 13.We will not be reselling on Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas
- 14.GXLY TRADE MEMBERSHIP expires every 14 days after results have been sent.
- We will not be reselling on Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing Day, Eid,
- 15. We will be reselling Monday – Friday apart from Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Eid.
- 16. You will need a accountant in place to pay tax as we are not liable for this.
We set this GXLY TRADE PLATFORM up for all our members worldwide to benefit from and make good profit daily.
Members with £4,000.00 initial investment will make:
- £220.00 profit made daily
- £3,080.00 profit made in 14 days
- £6,160.00 profit made monthly
- £73,920.00 profit made annually
Members with £5,000.00 initial investment will make:
- £240.00 profit made daily
- £3,360.00 profit made in 14 days
- £6,720.00 profit made monthly
- £80,640.00 profit made annually
We regard these as essential cookies and must be accepted in order to continue use of the website.
Third party & targeting cookies are connected with services such as social media networks that provide like and share buttons.
Acceptance of Terms
Terms and Conditions for use of garmz.co.uk
In these Terms and Conditions we, our, us, refer to GXLY LTD.
If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or on-line services provided here, and should leave the Website immediately.
By using the Website you agree to not use it for any illegal or malicious purposes. You also agree to respect and abide by all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree to not compromise the security of the Website, or attempt to gain access to secured areas or any sensitive information stored on the Website.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
GARMZ reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement by visiting this page.
GARMZ will have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
All orders placed by you and the purchases of goods from us (whether via our website, by telephone, or by any other means we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us, either (i) by delivery of the goods to you, or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you in store, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
On the Website, you may place an order for a product or products advertised for sale. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
Pricing and Payment
Occasionally, we advertise goods at a promotional price, to be claimed via a promotional code. You must quote the relevant promotional code, otherwise you may be charged the full price.
Occasionally, errors may occur resulting in goods being incorrectly priced or described. In this case, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Unless you choose to collect the goods from one of our shop and except in exceptional circumstances, we aim to deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time (except in exceptional circumstances) but not more than 30 days after the day you place your order, unless otherwise agreed between you and us. We reserve the right to deliver an order in instalments by separate delivery shipments.
All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will either (at our discretion) cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
Limitation of Liability
GARMZ will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of GARMZ and their employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Zulu Clothing Limited such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Zulu clothing ltd .
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of GXLY LTD and that you will refrain from copying, causing to be copied, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of www.Garmz.co.uk Website, and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error-free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by other parties. We do not control such Websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such Websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
We reserve the rights to change our terms & conditions at any given time.